Sunday, May 2, 2010

this is the worst medication ever invented.

I don't understand why anyone would look at the side-effects of steroids and think that it's an okay thing for people to put into their bodies.

So far I'm experiencing every terrible side effect that I always get when on this damn medication, and not ONE glimpse of the help it's supposed to give me in making my disease less terrible. I'm biting everyone's heads off, I don't want to talk to anyone, go anywhere, say anything, eat anything (which I realize is unusual since steroids normally make your appetite ridiculous)...I can't sleep for shit...and the little amount of sleep I do get is constantly interrupted by my ceaseless thirst and then inevitable need to piss; ALOT. I'm depressed, to say the least. I'm just waiting for my face to balloon up so I can crawl even further into my whole of isolation and hatred for fucking everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment