Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i am a depressed hermit.

It's so hard to be able to be positive about anything when you have a chronic illness that affects you every single day.

Even things that are supposed to be happy in my life are tarnished by this damn disease.

I can't handle it anymore.

I'm breaking down. It's so god damn hard.

I pretty much go into everything in my life with a slightly negative attitude because that's just what I have to deal with. I could at any minute feel like instant shit; and I spend my life worrying whether or not that is going to happen.

I so depressed I don't even want to leave my house anymore.



I hate people that are all doom and gloom and **feel sorry for me** but I'm posting this so hopefully...you will be able to see the improvement after I have my surgery...I can't wait...I really...really..can't.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. My family is completely ignorant. I am 25 and living at my mom's house. People will give me lectures that I am lazy completely forgetting about my bowel disease. I go online to read about ulcerative colitis, and all there is is 'support groups', raise awareness', etc... How the fuck will this all help my daily suffering?

    Honestly, don't get the surgery. I read About people getting it and being in constant pain after. Isn't the surgery to stop the pain? I don't know anymore. I find myself thinking about suicide daily. This disease completely ruined me. I've had it for five years. No one understands, and no one cares. Maybe I shouldn't...

    ReplyDelete