Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm a bitch.

I am so mean to everyone that cares about me and I can't help it.

It's driving me crazy.

I flip out about everything. If even the smallest thing doesn't go as planned I freak out. If something doesn't work right the first time (for example, the battery in the TV remote was going dead and it wasn't working properly) I freak out. I don't know what to do.

I've flipped out on/around my mom about stupid shit like 5 times tonight. I just went up in my room and cried. I don't know what to do. I feel so alone and not in control of myself and my emotions and there is nothing I can do about it. I can go from elated to depressed to pissed off within the span of 10 minutes. I can't sleep anymore, and I constantly feel like crap.

How nice that my doctor has planned for this to be my life for quite some time.

Thank goodness I have plans of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment